- Research Scientist with 6 years bench experience
- Core skills in synthetic chemistry, protein chemistry,and biochemical assays.
- Effective communicator who has presented work at 3 International and 5 domestic conferences.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Institute for Basic Science, Republic of Kore(Feb 2016-)
Research Associate, Newcastle University, UK (Jan 2015 – Dec 2015)
- Performed research work that was presented at an international conference (oral and poster).
- Synthesised molecules and applied to proteomic workflows
- Worked extensively with LC-MS and associated software.
PhD Researcher, University of Leeds, UK (Oct 2010- Oct 2014)
- Performed research work that has resulted in 2 publications.
- Mentored two masters students leading to 1 publication
- Effectively collaborated with a group at another university to produce and publish results.
PhD: Chemistry, University of Leeds (Oct.2010 – Oct.2014)
Degree: Medicinal Chemistry, University of Leeds, MChem (Oct.2006 – Jul.2010)
Hobbies and Affiliations
- Member of Toastmaster International public speaking club
- Powerlifter and long distance runner